[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_team_member admin_label=”Person” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ name=”Jerod Moore” position=”UX Designer | Frontend Developer” twitter_url=”twitter.com/jollymonATX” background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid” animation=”off”]
I work hands-on solving problems with intelligence design decisions and proven methodologies creating user-centered experiences. A/B testing, UI/UX design, rapid prototyping, and front-end development for desktop, integrated and mobile devices.
Lead UX Designer – Lakeway Web Design
January 2012 – Current
Creating new product prototypes, proof of concept, and refined interfaces for clients from concept stages to production in tight-knit teams internationally and locally.
• Create user personas, rapid prototype interfaces and use cases for Makearig.com for complex product configuration and direct carting to Amazon.com with social sharing and feedback integration.
• Blkscale.com prototype, user definition and research A/B layouts with platform analytics.
• Redesign for iOS9 complex user and asset management systems mobile user interface used by several Federal and state government agencies, GE, Redbull, Twitter, Universities and a multitude of private companies to utilize a variety of new and emerging sensor technologies. Iterative user studies inline with releases.
• Prototype and Design several Texas A&M’s College of Science WordPress Transition websites with a multitude of user personas for several College of Science departments with complete mobile support via Bootstrap from research to wireframes to deliverable.
• Design custom plug-ins and modules to extend core functionality and allow reuse of articles, educational videos, and training systems for Cornerstone Mortgage Education.
• Conceptualize, research, design and prototype a complete employee mustering and evacuation management control system for mobile.
• Design a residential subdivision access control solutions that work with multiple devices including Android and iOS as well as mobile websites.
• Work directly with executives, clients and customers to gather use cases, create user personas and stories and collect post deployment feedback for Agile development cycle projects.
§ Project UX/UI Lead for a small group from concept to production for client
§ Manage and work onsite and remotely with International and local teams
§ Reduced number of views by half in a mission critical app while increasing the
end users spatial and contextual awareness with time critical data needing
§ Maintained over 40 projects with JIRA, Microsoft Project, Visio and Basecamp