Product Manager – Technologist | goKittr, Inc.
January 2017 – Current
- Ground-up creation and integration of Kittr SMM API and Interface products.
- Manage Technical team
- Develop product with IBM ML content classifier and TensorFlow 2.
- Create KPI dashboard and user reporting.
- Develop sentiment analysis toolchain.
- Create unified product results API Algorithm.
Product Manager | Mobile and Desktop – Lakeway Web Design
January 2012 – Current
- Manage executive relations, client proposals and RFPs, use cases creation, User persona testing design for new and existing product development projects.
- Use customer research to create and document user personas and use cases. Define Analytics and create KPI dashboards.
- Concept brainstorming, white-boarding and A/B and Multivariate design.
- A/B testing, UX rapid prototyping, mobile and desktop development and administration.
- Manage development and engineering teams.
Product Manager – RadiantRFID
September 2012 – February 2017
- Create mobile and desktop complex user and asset management systems interface used by Fourtune 500’s, Federal and state government agencies, GE, Redbull, Twitter, Universities and a multitude of private companies to utilize a variety of new and emerging sensor technologies.
- Creating specifications for product prototypes, proof of concept, and refined interfaces for clients from concept stages to production.
- Interface with executives and stakeholders across the clients.
- Create internal BI and KPI platform.
- KPI analytics identification and creation
- Adobe XD, Sketch 3, Photoshop
- Mixpanel, Google Analytics, A/B and Multivariate testing
- Python 3, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP
- Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Monday, Asana, JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence – Kanban and Agile
The University of Texas at San Antonio – Graduated BBA – Fall 2010